Thursday 16 August 2012

Information on "cold Calling

On average, what would you say is the average----
calls to make a sale

voice mails left which return the call (no, I don't have high hopes)

number of times you call through your list

how big of a list do you start with??

not a number, but do you find better success with t65 or older?

I'm fascinated with statistics. Starting out with a t65 list for med supps which has approx 1400 names. Hoping to call entire list once per week for 10 weeks. Just curious what sort of returns I can expect?? I'm a broker and contracted with many carriers, so price not a factor.

Will provide my stats as they become available Is anybody here using live lead pros currently or have you used them in the past? I am considering giving them a shot this month to see if i can help boost production a little bit. 300 live transfers for 1k, or am I better off using that 1k in hiring someone to cold call for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment