Thursday 16 August 2012

Leads360 or Any Other Dialer

Here is what I am looking for:
1. Web Lead integration
2. Outbound cold calling campaign capability - prefer to dial 3-5 lines at a time
3. Customizable disposition buttons
4. Call recording capability
5. Campaign reports (not hugely detailed but enough that I can coach off it)
6. Call notes section
7. Create multiple campaigns

So I am exploring the possibility of using a new dialing system and I have heard of a few agents using Leads360 for lead management.
Some things I would like to have but are not essential:
1. Ability to schedule call backs and if possible integrate them into a cold call campaign
2. Email marketing
3. Live transfers or 3-way calls
I am sure there are more things but for now those are the biggies. By the way, I have tried salesdialers.com and hosteddialer.com; both are OK but not great.




No comments:

Post a Comment