Thursday 16 August 2012

knocking didn't go too well for me

So cold door knocking didn't go too well for me. Wasn't a complete failure but after trying it I can definetly say I'd at least like a set appointment before knocking on someone's door ever again. Well I take that back. While I'm in the neighborhood after a bonafide appointment I wouldn't mind so much knocking on doors, but ONLY because I'm in that neighborhood because I truly did have an appointment.

I did phone sales for like 4 years back in the day so my phone voice is fine. I'm thinking for just trying it out I'll do the 15 hours with 2 or 3 lines out at salesdiales.com for $30. Not a huge investment.


15 hours is about 3 days worth of cold calling I'd guess. Can't see myself cold calling more than 5 hours a day


If I see results I'll pay for the unlimited monthly deal. From what I can tell I just upload my csv file and salesdialers.com will then dial up to 3 lines at a time and connect me instantly when someone picks up.


Unless you guys say otherwise for reasons I'm not thinking of I'll go ahead and sign up.


(Brownie points and much appreciation to anyone that posts their favorite FE cold calling script)


No comments:

Post a Comment